Please become familiar with the below Indoor Pool Guidelines prior to using the pool.
* Use indoor pool at your own risk.
* Contrary to popular belief, the COVID-19 can be spread in a pool environment as your face is exposed any time your head is out of the water.
* Face masks are NOT permitted while in the water, but may be worn on-deck.
* Do NOT share goggles, nose clips or snorkels.
* Do NOT stand, sit or otherwise block walkways.
* Maintain 6 feet social distancing.
* Only lap lanes are open due to social distancing mandates. Exception: some aquatic programming may take place in the non-lap lane areas.
* Only 1 user per lane (first come - first served). Please stay in the middle of the lane. Do not circle swim.
* Persons may swim, walk or exercise in their lane.
* Please limit your use of the pool to 60-minutes maximum so more people can use the pool throughout the day.
* Numbered waiting chairs are located along the deep end side of the pool. Please move to a new chair as space becomes available.
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose & mouth.
* Wash your hands with soap & water frequently or apply hand sanitizer.
* City owned swim aides & equipment may be checked out at First Aid Office. Place in disinfection bin after use.
* Locker rooms are open, but neither showers nor lockers are available.
* When in the pool, store your gym bag on the window ledge at the end of your lane to avoid trip hazards.
* Please refer to the Indoor Pool Schedule as there will be times where there will be less than 6 lap lanes available due to aquatic programming.
* Questions should be directed to Seth Bower (Aquatics Mgr.) at firstname.lastname@example.org / 614-836-1000 ext. 1510.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!