- Personal Trainers
Do you need individualized attention to help reach your fitness goals or just some help getting started? Personal Trainer services are only available to members.
- Contact one of our sanctioned certified Personal Trainers on your own.
- Tell him/her what your fitness goals are.
- Agree to the terms of a contract.
- Pay the personal trainer directly.
- Enjoy reaching your fitness goals.
- American Muscle and Fitness Certified Personal Trainer
- Fitour Certified Personal Trainer
- United State Water Fitness Association Certification
- Johnny G. Spinning Certification
- SilverSneakers Certified Instructor
- Instructor experience: Spinning, body sculpting, circuit training, strength and body toning
- WITS Certified Personal Trainer
- Master Degree from Baruch College
- Specialty areas include: overall fitness, weight management and fat loss, muscle strength/gain, martial arts, athletic performance and youth fitness.
- American Senior Fitness Certified
- Trains people 55 and older
- Focuses training on "The Basics with Bonnie"
- Movements that strengthen the body while encouraging flexibility, stability, endurance, and agility.
- email@example.com (preferred) or 614-580-6682 (text only)
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
- ACSM Exercise is Medicine Credential
- ASEP Certified Coach
- B.S. Physiology of Exercise, Ohio University
- 10 years of fitness & strength training
- 4 years of experience as Certified Personal Trainer
- Retirement Home Fitness Planning & Supervision