Annual and 30-Day Pass Rates
|Youth (3 - 12 Years)||$122.00||$12.20||$210.00||$21.00|
|Teen (13 - 18 Years)||$170.00||$17.00||$293.00||$29.30|
|Young Adults (19 - 24 Years)||$182.00||$18.20||$311.00||$31.10|
|Adult (25 - 54 Years)||$213.00||$21.30||$366.00||$36.60|
|Senior Adults (55 Years +)||$107.00||$10.70||$185.00||$18.50|
|Senior Couple (both 55 Years +)||$193.00||$19.30||$334.00||$33.40|
|Household of 2||$362.00||$36.20||$626.00||$62.60|
|Household of 3||$463.00||$46.30||$695.00||$69.50|
|Household of 4+||$580.00||$58.00||$869.00||$86.90|
- Effective Feb. 1, 2017, Annual Pass Holders that renew their membership within 30 days of its expiration will receive a FREE MONTH (13 months for the price of 12).
- Monthly auto-draft payment option from a checking or savings account is available for Annual Passes. Funds are debited on or about the 15th of each month. Please allow for a 2 - 3 day debit window. Although you may pay monthly, the contract is for a 12-month period.
- Annual Pass Holders may renew their pass no sooner than 30 days prior to its expiration.
- If you are a current Annual Pass Holder and you refer a new friend/family member to the GRC and he/she purchases an Annual Pass, we will provide you with a $10 Groveport Rec Dept Gift Card. A new Pass Holder is defined as someone who has not had an annual pass with the GRC for six months or more. Referring pass holder must be present when new pass holder registers.
- Annual Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable, except for the following hardship cases. No other requests will be accepted.
- Job transfer outside a 25-mile radius of the GRC.
- Relocation/Move outside a 25-mile radius of the GRC.
- Medical condition of an indefinite nature.
- Full-payment is due at time of purchase. Cash & credit card accepted (no checks).
- 30-Day Passes are 20% higher per month as compared to Annual Pass rates.
- The City of Groveport may terminate this special at any time.
- Adults that are active military, police officers or fire fighters are eligible for a 10% discount on the Annual Pass of their preference.
- Persons that have a permanent disability (receiving Social Security Disability) are eligible to receive a 15% discount on their Annual Pass, depending on their individual pass classification. 15% discount does not apply to all persons in family.
- See contract for information regarding classifications, definitions, facility rules and pass policies.
- No initiation fees.
- Proof of age may be required for passes at time of purchase. Parent/Legal Guardian consent is required on the contract.
- Persons are required to complete a new contract at time of registration. Proof of residency is required for Groveport residents and is required when renewing their pass.
- Classes, programs & child care are not included in the pass fee, but are offered at a nominal fee.