Age & Height Requirements / Rules
EFFECTIVE JULY 13, 2021
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED: All Day Pass Patrons must have a Groveport Recreation Dept Issued ID Card (NO EXCEPTIONS). ID Cards are available at the Groveport Recreation Center.
SEASON PASS HOLDERS: May bring guests. Season Pass Holders must accompany guests into the facility.
GROVEPORT RESIDENTS: May purchase Day Passes and bring guests. Groveport Residents must accompany guests into the facility.
NON-RESIDENTS & CORPORATE RESIDENTS: May only purchase Day Passes if they are a guest of a Season Pass Holder or Groveport Resident. Season Pass Holder or Groveport Resident must accompany guests into the facility.
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF GUESTS: No household may bring more than 5 guests to the facility on any given day.
AGE: Persons must be a minimum of 14 years of age to enter the facility without their parent or legal guardian.
- Children 5 years of age & under must have an adult within arm’s reach of them at all times.
- Riders must be at least 48 inches tall and be able to swim unassisted to the ladder.
Lazy River (only open on weekends at the present time due to lifeguard shortage).
- Persons must be at least 42 inches tall be able to swim unassisted to the designated exit.
- Reserved for children 6 years of age and under along with their parents.
- Prior to your visit, please read our Groveport Aquatic Center Rules (PDF), so that there are no surprises.
If you decide to bring your Pop-Up Canopy (no larger than 10 ft. x 10 ft.) to the Groveport Aquatic Center, the canopy MUST be secured to the ground. Stakes are not permitted due to buried irrigation lines on the property. Canopies may only be placed in the grass/turf areas (not on cement). Our staff recommends using Pop-Up Weight Plates or Canvas Weight Bags at each leg. In the event winds pick up, you may be directed to take down your Pop-Up Canopy.