Age & Height Requirements / Rules
EFFECTIVE 2023 SEASON
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED: Persons who wish to utilize the Groveport Aquatic Center via Day Pass must first acquire a Groveport Recreation Department Issued Identification Card at the Groveport Recreation Center. This is a one-time process and will not need to be completed again. The following are required to obtain a Rec ID Card:
- Driver's License, State Issued ID, or Equivalent if over the age of 18
- Completed Waiver (Must be signed by parent or legal guardian if under 18 years of age)
- Proof parenthood/custody if surnames are different
GRD issued ID Card must be presented and scanned at time of day pass payment and entry. ID Card Fees noted below. Infants (0-2 years of age) are not required to have a Groveport Recreation Department issued Identification Card.
Groveport Resident Free
Non-Resident $2.00 per card
- Group outings are not permitted. Group outings are defined as organized groups of 20 or more persons (i.e. Day care facilities, church groups, etc.)
- MAXIMUM NUMBER OF GUESTS: No household may bring more than 5 guests to the facility on any given day.
- AGE: Persons must be a minimum of 14 years of age to enter the facility without their parent or legal guardian.
- Children 5 years of age & under must have an adult within arm’s reach of them at all times.
- Water slide riders must be at least 48 inches tall and be able to swim unassisted to the ladder.
- Persons utilizing the lazy river must be at least 42 inches tall be able to swim unassisted to the designated exit.
- Tots Sprayground is reserved for children 6 years of age and under along with their parents.
- If you decide to bring your Pop-Up Canopy (no larger than 10 ft. x 10 ft.) to the Groveport Aquatic Center, the canopy MUST be secured to the ground. Stakes are not permitted due to buried irrigation lines on the property. Canopies may only be placed in the grass/turf areas (not on cement). Our staff recommends using Pop-Up Weight Plates or Canvas Weight Bags at each leg. In the event winds pick up, you may be directed to take down your Pop-Up Canopy.
*The above list is not exhaustive and the City of Groveport reserves the right to rule on any matter not specially covered in the rules and to make any decision it deems necessary for the best interest of the City of Groveport. In addition, the City reserves the right to add any rules as it deems necessary.
For a more detailed list of rules, regulations, and policies please click HERE.