WHO: Kids Ages 13 & 14
FEE: $5 and limited to GRC Members.
- Class is scheduled with the Fitness Department.
- Each participant must pass a basic test to earn their Youth Fitness Pass.
- Youth Fitness Pass holders and their parent/guardian must check-in at the Fitness Desk before working out.
- Youth Fitness Pass holders must have a parent/guardian in the immediate vicinity (within the Fitness Center) while working out.
- Youth Fitness Pass holders will be limited to working out with dumbbells,the Magnum selectorized machines, the cable crossover, cardio equipment and selected Hammer Strength pieces.
The Groveport Parks & Recreation Department is introducing its new Youth Fitness Program for kids ages 13 and 14. GRC Members ages 13 and 14 are now able to take the Youth Fitness Orientation Class for $5, take a basic Youth Fitness Test, and work with proper supervision, will be allowed to work out in the Fitness Center. You may sign up for this program at the Fitness Desk.