PLEASE CALL (614) 836-2989 FOR FIELD CONDITIONS AND CANCELLATIONS.....
ADULT WINTER BASKETBALL LEAGUE
The Groveport Parks and Recreation Dept. is offering an adult basketball league for the 2014 Winter season. Registration is on a first come - first served basis. All games are played at the Groveport Recreation Center.
Sunday Afternoons Men's Open
Tentative Start Date: Sunday, December 7, 2014
- 12 team maximum
- 10 game regular season
- All teams advance to a single elimination tournament
- Registrations are accepted by mail, fax or walk-in to the Groveport Recreation Center
Registration: October 6 - November 30
Team Fee: $525
Adult Winter Pickleball League
Pickleball is a fun game played in the gymnasium of the Groveport Recreation Center. It is easy for beginners to learn and very addictive for the more experienced. We will provide the equipment, just bring yourself ready to play and have a great time!
- Participants are guaranteed 2 games, self scored for 8 weeks
- Games will be on Thursday mornings 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM or evenings from 6:00 - 9:00 PM
- Games will be played as doubles
- Partners will be assigned and will change weekly
- Adults must be 18 and over to play
- All levels of play are encouraged and welcome to play
- January 15 is an open demonstration for all league participants. This is a great opportunity to learn the game and ask questions as a new participant.
Registration: November 1, 2014 - January 15, 2015 (Open play)
Player Fee: $40
Adult Winter Volleyball League
Start recruiting your players and get your team ready for the winter season. All players must be 18 or over by the start of the season. All games will be played at the Groveport Recreation Center.
Wednesdays- League tentatively begins January 14, 2015
- All teams will play a 10 game regular season.
- All teams are then seeded into a single elimination end of season tournament.
- Maximum of 12 teams - Registration is first come - first served
Registration: November 1, 2014 - January 7, 2015
Team Fee: $250