Groveport Aquatics Swim Fitness Club
“We swim because it’s what we do!”
Calling all fitness buffs & buffettes. Are you tired of running and riding to nowhere? If this is the case come checkout the Groveport Aquatics Swim Fitness Club. Our club members swim for a whole host of reasons including health, weight loss and fitness training, just to name a few. Swim your own workout or sit down with one of our swim instructors to develop a swim program to fit your specific needs.
500 / 1000 MILE CLUB
WHAT: The 500/1,000 Mile Club is a club designed for one single purpose — TO
MOTIVATE YOU! Adhering to your fitness routine can be the toughest aspect
of a healthy lifestyle. The 500/1,000 Mile Club is very simple and
designed to help you maintain that healthy lifestyle.
GET FIT! STAY FIT!
HOW IT WORKS
- Register at the fitness desk for free
- Keep track of the miles you have accumulated working out in our fitness center, whether that be on a piece of cardio equipment, or by just
- Accumulate 500 miles and get:
- Free 500 Mile Club T-shirt
- Personalized 500 Mile Club Shoe displayed in the Fitness Area
- Your name added to the 500 Mile Club List
- The last step is to wear your 500 Mile Club T-shirt with Pride
- Once you pass the 500 mile mark it is time to go for 1,000 miles.
- You reach 1,000 miles the same way that you made it to 500 miles.
- Once you reach 1,000 miles you will receive a sticker on your shoe denoting that you
have reached 1,000 miles.
- There is no end to the distance that you can achieve! For every 1,000 miles that you
travel you will receive another sticker showing your newest 1,000
MILE CLIMBERS CLUB
WHO: Ages 6 Years & Up
WHAT: Are you up for a challenge? Our 30-foot climbing wall with four different
climbing stations is just the thing for you! We have the safety equipment.
You come ready to climb! Track your climbing for fun, fitness and great
Sign up during any of the Climbing Wall Hours of Operation. Participants must sign a
Waiver to climb the well. Participants under 18 years of age
Participants under 18 years of age must have Waiver signed by
their parent to climb the wall.
WHERE: Groveport Recreation Center Climbing Wall
No Charge with Annual Membership or Day Pass
Climbing Wall Hours of Operation:
|Tuesdays||6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Thursdays||6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Saturdays||12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
|Sundays||12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
(not open May 27, 2013 thru September 9 2013 summer hours)