Annual Pass Rates
GRC Annual Pass Contract (PDF)
- Adults that are active military, police officers or fire fighters are eligible for a 10% discount on the annual pass of their preference.
- Persons that have a permanent disability (receiving Social Security Disability) are eligible to receive a 15% discount on their annual pass, depending on their individual pass classification. 15% discount does not apply to all persons in family.
Happy New You 2018
Want to give us a test drive before you buy? Simply print this page and bring it with you to the Groveport Recreation Center by Feb. 28, 2018. This promotion is valid for two free adult (18 years & above) visits to the Groveport Recreation Center. Promotion is not valid with any other offers. Two visits must be used on same date (may not be used for 2 individual visits). Photo I.D. required for entry. Promotion may only be used one time by same person or persons.
If you purchase an annual pass to the Groveport Recreation Center by Feb. 28, 2018, you will receive an extra month for free... that's 13 months for the price of 12 OR you can choose another gift from us. Current pass holders are not eligible for this promotion.
- 4 day passes to the GRC to share with family and friends OR
- 4 day passes to the Groveport Aquatic Center (Outdoor Water Park) OR
- (1) round of golf at The Links At Groveport
|Youth (3 - 12 Years)||$122||$210|
|Teen (13 - 18 Years)||$170||$293|
|Young Adults (19 - 24 Years)||$182||$311|
|Adult (25 - 54 Years)||$213||$366|
|Household of 2||$362||$626|
|Household of 3||$463||$695|
|Household of 4+||$580||$869|
Click below to see the monthly payment plan structure and how affordable an annual pass to the Groveport Recreation Center really is.
Annual Pass Rates (PDF)
Our 30-Day Passes are available for full-time college students and high school students (summer only).
|Full-Time College Student||$20||$30|
|High School Student (Summer)||$20||$30|
- High school students must provide school ID or report card. Passes are available to students entering 9th through 12th grades.
- With the exception of "seasonal specials" which are run at times and the "30 Day Pass for Full-Time College Students," Passes are annual (12 months) in duration. Although you may pay for your Pass monthly (Electronic Fund Transfer), contracts are not month-to-month.
- For those choosing the Electronic Fund Transfer payment option, amount due at signing includes a $24 processing fee. Funds are debited on or about the 15th of each month. Please allow for a 2 - 3 day debit window.
- No initiation fees.
- Proof of age may be required for passes at time of registration. Parent/Legal Guardian consent is required on the contract.
- Because passes are annual, persons are required to complete a new contract at renewal. Proof of residency for Groveport residents is required when persons renew their pass.
- Pass Holders may renew their pass no sooner than 30 days prior to its expiration.
- Effective Feb. 1, 2017, Annual Pass Holders that renew their pass within 30 days of its expiration will receive a FREE month (13 months at the price of 12).
- Classes, programs and childcare are not included in the pass fee, but are offered at a nominal fee.
- Rates and hours of operation are subject to change.
- If you are a current Pass Holder and you refer a new friend/family member to the GRC and he/she joins, we will provide you with a $10 Groveport Rec Dept Gift Card. A new Pass Holder is defined as someone who has not had an annual pass with the GRC for six months or more. Referring pass holder must be present when new pass holder registers.
- All passes are non-refundable and non-transferable, except for the following hardship cases:
- Job transfer outside a 25-mile radius of the GRC.
- Relocation/Move outside a 25-mile radius of the GRC.
- Medical condition of an indefinite nature.